Thursday, April 04, 2013

Temporary Hiatus

 It's been real busy at Nanepashemet Telecom this week, and during the evening, I've been brushing up on my stringed instrument skills, so the Blog has taken a hiatus for a few days.  Can't believe its Thursday already.
~
But for me, a lapse in posts is usually a good thing.... because this Blog is where I generally work out my frustrations, so I must have not been too aggravated this week.
~
Since I made a conscious decision not to get wound up over the Massachusetts US Senate race this time, and Obama and his money grab minions are mired in the horrors of Sequestration (is that still going on?), I just have not been moved to rant about politics.
~
And my Spring projects, not the least of which is raising the war chest to fund Katelyn's Nuptuals, have also been taking up what might be bloggable items, but they are not really in full swing with the temps hovering around the freezing mark during these April mornings.
~
But don't worry.
~
Something is sure to aggravate me soon, and you will be the first to know about it.

No comments: