Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sourcing Pig Urine

Those of you Peeps who know me best are fully aware that this Mountain of a Man is no GirlyMan.   "Rough, Tough, Hard to Bluff, and Damn Good Looking" is not just a slogan worn lightly by this Blogger Extraordinaire.
~
But I have to admit to you that I have gotten choked up each and every day since the senseless Boston Marathon bombing as the stories of the innocent victims keep pouring forth.
~
To think that anyone can draw any rationality out of this insane act, and why someone would do it, remains incomprehensible.
~
I'd be disingenuous if I didn't admit to a sense of revulsion and hate against the two Muslim misfits, who sucked off of the public trough here in Massachusetts.... receiving welfare and getting a public education.  And their parents in denial are grotesquely repulsive.
~
What was the intended outcome of this action by these two Dipshits?  I wonder if they could figure out how it has created a sense of strength and resolve in the people of Boston and throughout America that is insurmountable to the type of cowardly plot that they concocted.    
~
Probably not exactly what they expected.
~
I would like to find out where they will be buried so I can visit their graves with a gallon of pig urine to saturate their final resting places.

No comments: