for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tiger on Top

With his recent victory in the 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational, Tiger Woods has resumed his place as the Number 1 Ranked Professional Golfer in the world.
~
I for one, am pretty happy for him.
~
Yes, he cheated on his wife, having sex with any gorgeous white woman that came his way.
~
Yes, he isn't a "give back to the Hood" ethnic role model trying to inspire other minorities to greatness.
~
Yes, he seems a bit too self absorbed and stiff, rather than giving himself shamelessly to an adoring public.
~
Peeps, maybe  I'm flawed as I'm sure you know, but I don't give a rat's ass about any of that Tiger stuff.  All I care about is the uncanny closeness to perfection that he has attained by hitting a dimpled ball around a manicured landscape.

Truth be told, if Lindsay Vonn made a run at me, I can't guarantee how I'd score on the fidelity scale.  I'd like to say that my life bond with Joanne would remain unscathed, but Vonn would be a hell of a challenge. 

But that wouldn't effect the thousands of you hapless Peeps who read this unsavory blog daily...... would it????
~
So that's why I like Woods.   Off the course, he's just an asshole like me and you.  But on the Golf links... he's something extraordinary that we are priviledged to observe.
~
.... Just like this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus