for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Joedee Fawsta

Peeps...
I think I'm losing my mind!
~
Everywhere I go, this woman follows me.
~
She calls me on my cellphone... Constantly!
~
Doesn't stop emailing either.
~
And she parks a white BMW 640i Gran Coupe outside the front of my house and just peers at the door.
~
Everywhere I go, everything I hear... It's Joedee Fawsta, Joedee Fawsta, JOEDEE FAWSTA.
~
Right now, as I type this, Joedee Fawsta is in my driveway making obscene gestures.
~
I can't take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus