for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Henry the Cat

A lot of you have been asking how Henry, our new 1 year old cat that we bought from the Salem Shelter, is doing.
~
At first, the feline was acting skittish and hid under the bed whenever you came in... that was two weeks ago.
~
Now, I am presently experiencing the rare instance when Henry is not laying across my arms, preventing me from typing on this laptop.
~
Joanne and I have had cats most of our married lives, but this one is crazy affectionate.  Really in your face, notice me, purrball affectionate.
~
Naturally, Joanne is a little put out that Henry prefers sitting on my lap, but to a cool cat like Henry, a MOAM lap is hard to resist.

Doug said...
Creepy... on Henry the Cat

1 comment:

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus