Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DisGushting

Peeps...
A special thanks goes out to the sweet baby Jesus that the inaugural is over.
~
If any more of those ABC Liberally-Biased talking heads gush any more..... I think that I may have to hit the Emergency room for some Obamacare after a serious Gush and Fawn Overdose.
~
Her Bangs.... "Stunning!!!"    Her Red Dress...."Spectacular"!!!!!!
~
As Diane Sawyer said this morning... and I quote..."Fawn, Fawn, Gushy Gush Gush, Fawn".  To which George Democratontopofus responded, "Yes Diane, but I also thought that Gush, big fat Liberally Biased Gushy Gush, Fawn, Gush Gush."
~
This is telejournalism at its hard hitting finest, Peeps.
~
I always thought that I was as tough as the next guy... but the next Gush I hear could very well be the tipping point.
~
At least the Prez pounded out a come together, feel good speech that made you proud to be an American.   Something for everyone... as long as you were a card carrying Liberal and don't mind Bankrupting the country for future generations to deal with... but we have to change the climate.... for the children.
~
Too late.... Heading for the closest sink to Hurl.

No comments: