Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cynical Situation

Peeps... The other day I was on Facebook and one of my Liberal FB friends accused me of being a "Cynic".
~
I would hate to think that criticism of the Obama regime has made me jaded. 
~
Was I cynical when I went on that anti-Warren, "I'm an Indian so shut the hell up" tear?  Am I cynical when I criticize the headlong trip to financial oblivion that the federal deficit represents?  Was I cynical when the Liberals rushed to ban guns using the poor children murdered by a mental case as an excuse?   Is it cynical to see the Libyan consulate murdered with the President covering up the facts as an election liability?
~
The fact is that I truly hate dishonesty, incompetence, and disingenuous behavior.
~
If that makes me a cynic. then I'm a card carrying, front of the line, kiss my ass... CYNIC.
~
And proud of it.

No comments: