for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cynical Situation

Peeps... The other day I was on Facebook and one of my Liberal FB friends accused me of being a "Cynic".
~
I would hate to think that criticism of the Obama regime has made me jaded. 
~
Was I cynical when I went on that anti-Warren, "I'm an Indian so shut the hell up" tear?  Am I cynical when I criticize the headlong trip to financial oblivion that the federal deficit represents?  Was I cynical when the Liberals rushed to ban guns using the poor children murdered by a mental case as an excuse?   Is it cynical to see the Libyan consulate murdered with the President covering up the facts as an election liability?
~
The fact is that I truly hate dishonesty, incompetence, and disingenuous behavior.
~
If that makes me a cynic. then I'm a card carrying, front of the line, kiss my ass... CYNIC.
~
And proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus