for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, December 20, 2012

Doomsday Prediction

With the Mayan last day set for tomorrow, I guess I should sound in on the Doomsday predictions.
~
Peeps... I'm not scared.   It takes more than a Mayan and his stone calendar to run a shiver up the spine of this Mountain of a Man.
~
And I'm no Prepper. Won't see me stocking a concrete bunker in the backyard.  If everything goes haywire, I'll be looting and scavaging like the rest of you Bastards.  I won't be trying to fend off Peeps trying to steal my hoard, because I'll be out there trying to steal yours.
~
But I kind of hope that I can scarf up a case of Scotch, build a bonfire, and sing Kumbaya at the top of my lungs with any hapless Peep that wanders near.   Then I will find a boat, and go for a long row.
~
Someday this world is going to come to an end.
~
But not yet, Peeps.    Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus