for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, October 26, 2012

Window 8 Evolution

Now that Windows 8 is here, we will all be working on IPad style Tablets  within the next two or three years.
~
That is .... if the Mayans are wrong about things regarding the world ending before Christmas.
~
I'm betting against the Central Americans on this one, and plan to be happily doing my work on a tablet this time in the next two years.
~
Before this MOAM retires, I will bet you that we will be computing on 3D Hologram machines... then after that , who knows.

Tuna Lips
  1. I aims ta digitize me a fire team of virtual hookers. PayPal laundries my money, no one is the wiser.
  2. Hard rain is ginna fall, stop by TL's Place for some per-storm stickin up on what ye needs.

2 comments:

  1. I aims ta digitize me a fire team of virtual hookers. PayPal laundries my money, no one is the wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard rain is ginna fall, stop by TL's Place for some per-storm stickin up on what ye needs.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus