for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, October 15, 2012

Stepping Out

Peeps...
As some of you know, I am on a Mission from God to lose weight for Katelyn's wedding eleven months from now.
~
So Far, I've been hitting the machines at the YMCA with some regularity, and my pants definitely feel a little looser.
~
But I've kept away from getting on the scale and weighing myself until this morning.
~
When I finally got around to stepping on the digital scale, the weight reading was..... OM Freaking G!!!!
~
Let's just say that I can't imagine peeling off all those lbs.  We'll have to reduce every body part.
~
As Lao Tzu said, "A Journey of Ten Thousand Miles begins with a Single Step."
~
This will take quite a few steps.
A fitting challenge for a Mountain of a Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus