Saturday, October 06, 2012

Saturday Plan

More work this weekend, processing orders at sizzling hot Nanepashemet Telecom.  I don't mind, but it's not like my cash position will be improving with daughter Kate's wedding plans.
~
Not complaining.  She's the best daughter in the world and my hope is that she and Brady will supply me with Depends and other staples as I pass through my Golden Years not so long from now.
~
So this wedding is really an investment in the future.
~
But back to this weekend... I plan to take a break from the Nanepashemet work at some point and get in an intensive workout at the YMCA.  They have some healthy looking staff there who appear to be trained in the use of a defibrillator, so I'm really going to let it rip.   Some cardio machine for 45 minutes, then upper body weight work, then I will try to remember how to shoot a basketball for a cool down.
~
God willing, that defibrillator will stay attached to the wall during my stay.
~
High tide is at 4:00PM and at some point, I have to get to the WhaleEye and de-boat all of the boat beers, beverages and that bottle of Lagavulin that is doing me no good floating in Salem Harbor.
~
We have important plans for this evening too, which I'm not going to tell you about.
But what the hell are you reading this for????  Get your own freaking Saturday Plans.

No comments: