for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Liberal Ass Whupping

I didn't get to see the Presidential Debate tonight, but I listened to it as I drove the 3hr. drive back from a New Haven County Zoning Hearing (where I emerged victorious in standard MOAM style).
~
From what I heard though, Mitt kicked Barach's lefty liberal ass with his facts, logic and style.
~
Course, I make this judgement from a thoroughly unbiased, independent and non-judgemental standpoint... a stance I learned by watching Rachel MadDog Madow on  MSNBC.
~
I'm no psychic, but I have had a vision of George Democratontopofus declaring BO as the victor on ABC Good Morning America tomorrow.   Next thing you know, I'll be talking to dead people.
___________________________________________________________________
I kaint define sodermy, but I knows it when I sees it. Barry needed a napkin after that seshun.
at 8:43 PM

1 comment:

  1. I kaint define sodermy, but I knows it when I sees it. Barry needed a napkin after that seshun.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus