Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Liberal Ass Whupping

I didn't get to see the Presidential Debate tonight, but I listened to it as I drove the 3hr. drive back from a New Haven County Zoning Hearing (where I emerged victorious in standard MOAM style).
~
From what I heard though, Mitt kicked Barach's lefty liberal ass with his facts, logic and style.
~
Course, I make this judgement from a thoroughly unbiased, independent and non-judgemental standpoint... a stance I learned by watching Rachel MadDog Madow on  MSNBC.
~
I'm no psychic, but I have had a vision of George Democratontopofus declaring BO as the victor on ABC Good Morning America tomorrow.   Next thing you know, I'll be talking to dead people.
___________________________________________________________________
I kaint define sodermy, but I knows it when I sees it. Barry needed a napkin after that seshun.
at 8:43 PM

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

I kaint define sodermy, but I knows it when I sees it. Barry needed a napkin after that seshun.