for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, October 19, 2012

I Swear

I was the subject of a irate email yesterday stating that this Blog contains too many swears and cuss words.
~
WTF!
~
Here's the deal Peeps.   I don't give a shit if any of you ever read this thing, so why the hell should I care if any of you are offended?
~
That said, I probably should cut down on the phucking swearing.  Sometimes it's fun to add a little color to a description, but swearing gets bad when you start to use it instead of a well thought out phrase.
~
So KMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus