for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, October 06, 2012

Helpless Degradation

Yes Peeps, I did get in the workout at the Y this morning ... despite a bit of irritation.
~
There are a lot of pretty women working out there, but when I work out, rest assured that it is all business.   But as I was pedaling away on the elliptical trainer, I could sense the women staring at me... especially at my ass in motion.
~
Pretty annoying being eyed like a piece of meat.   Downright degrading.
~
And then when I would whip around and check who was starring, they would immediately avert their gaze in a vague attempt to act as if they were not fixated on my sweaty backside.
~
Naturally, I depend on my Mountain of a Man capabilities to maintain a civil decor in this situation.
~
I will try not to let this degradation inhibit my fitness activities in the future.  They really can't help themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus