for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, September 20, 2012

Planning the Year

Not for Nothing, but... I was just discussing with Joanne that if I lost 1 lb per week every week for the next year, I would lose over 50 lbs. It seemed like a good sign when she didn't roll her eyes and actually listened.
~
But, when you look at it that way, it doesn't seem unattainable at all. I mean, calculate the calories that you can eat every day in order to lose 1 lb per week. In my case, that is 2,237 calories.
~
Keep track of the calories with some food program on your computer or IPOD that you eat every day, burn 600+/- calories on the Cybex or the treadmill, and after one year.....you will be the rough, tough, hard to bluff, mountain of a man that is your true destiny.
~
It almost seems too easy. Even now, I'm holding out on that second glass of Scotch.
~
I can hardly wait until next year, when I give my daughter Katelyn away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus