for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, September 27, 2012

Glock v. S&W

The handguns and hunting rifles that my grandfather left for me are cool, but are starting to seem really old and dated.   I take one or two of them to the firing range every couple of months, but they are really antiques and I thought that I might want to impress the guys at the gun club with a new composite Glock 23.
~
But a close friend of mine, and the guy at the Fireams store today talked me out of the Glock and pointed to good old Smith and Wesson as the direction that I should head in for the use intended.
~
Plus Smith and Wesson is manufactured in Springfield, MA, while Glock is an Austrian company.   So I'll be zeroing in on an S&W model to update the family arsenal, and doing my part to help abate the United States trade imbalance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus