Monday, August 20, 2012

Freaking Lapse

My apologies for the lapse in posts, Peeps.
~
I know that a lot of you get panicky when you don't get a daily Nanepashemet Fix, and while the state of your clinging psyches is of little concern to me, I still have a need to ease your pain.  
~
They don't call me Mountain of a Man for nothing.
~
And with your panting and possibly psychotic emails and voicemails pleading for an explanation... well I could easily tell you to kiss my ass.... which I won't.
~
Instead you should know that the period from Friday evening to the present Monday afternoon sitting was filled with the type of Nanepashemet activity that you have all come to yearn and hope for in your own daily drivels and strivings.
~
Superpeep Nathaniel Clarke had his 30th birthday this Sat. and we kicked he and his class parents, Dave and Deb off with Dark and Stormies at the BYC Deck on Friday, then attended a spectacular clambake at the Clarke house with some of our favorite Peeps on the following Sat.
~
Ben Martin, now a Running Back Coach for Princeton University, made an appearance at the clambake  and reminded me that I have to update the Official Nanepashemet NCAA Football Team endorsements.... which I will one of these times.
~
Then Sunday, we worked on Tommy O's deck and would have had a great deal more done if we were not interrupted constantly by reporters from Architectural Digest, Coastal Living, and Fine Homebuilding in their quest to break the story of the latest Nanepashemet Deck to the general public.
~
Not that I blame them.  The deck is shaping up in typical pristine primo fashion...  a suitable setting  for copious consumption of Coors Light and Margaritas in the coming months.
~
Then today it was time to deadhead back to Connecticut in an all out assault for Nanepashemet Telecom business excellence.
~
So that's the reason that the freaking lapse happened.
~
Sorry.

No comments: