for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Official Constable of Nanepashemet

Made the New Haven run today, but not before I picked up some documents from Constable Paul Minsky of Swampscott who did such a good job serving and executing legal stuff for me recently that he merits the coveted endorsement as the Official Constable of Nanepashemet.
~
It's been a while since I've added to Nanepashemet Official Endorsements, and Paul was a suitable choice to break the ice.
~
Peeps.... if you ever need to serve legal documents, I highly recommend that your hire Paul.  He gets it done, and has a lot of respect in the profession. A good Constable is worth it  in these situations.... you get what you pay for.
~
Hopefully, I won't have to utilize Paul's services too much in the future, but it's nice to know that he is there when you need him.
~
After the Minsky business, I headed out the Mass Pike and down Rt. 84 to meet some landlords and survey some rooftops for one of my carrier customers.   Usually, when we get to this stage, I can close the deal for a telecom site, and today was no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus