for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, July 13, 2012

Dennis Miller Show

Went to see Dennis Miller at Hampton Beach last night with my friend, Peter Lojko.
~
Peter introduced me to the Telecom business and is one of my two professional mentors, so I was really excited that he invited me to the Miller event.
~
Dennis Miller delivered as usual....  one hour non-stop, hard hitting jokes and insight.  I was tired from laughing at the end.
~
I also was impressed with Hampton Beach.... the Boardwalk is cleaned up and you don't get the general public jolt that I was expecting.
~
An overall highly enjoyable evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus