for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, June 16, 2012

Priority Pram Proposal

Have to work the Pram today and get in down on the Village Wharf tie up ring.

  • Sand - 2hr.,     
  • Interior Epoxy 2hr. coating - 6hr. dry,    
  • Paint 2hr.  4hr. dry,   
  • Fit seats and install 2 hr.   - 

So 18 hours total.
 It's possible to get done by tomorrow night... not probable though.

UPDATE.
Thanks to great performance from my Harbor Freight HVLP Sprayer  that I bought for less than $50 bucks about a year ago combined with my Porter Cable Pancake Compressor, I'm pretty sure that I'll get the Pram in the water by tomorrow evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus