for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, June 15, 2012

Indian Fighters

Peeps....
I like to think of myself as an open-minded thinker... there being two sides to every story... my side and the wrong side.
~
So you would think that the tolerance and high mindedness of a mountain of a man like myself would be able to look past the foibles and idiosyncracies of the Harvard Native Indian Law Professor, Elizabeth Warren.
~
But I can't.
~
Not only that, I can't see how anyone could prefer her over a straight shooter like Scott Brown.  Yet there are some who defend and support her.
~
A nice girl named Malika just came to my front door with an Environmental Petition, asking me for money, which I politely refused to give.  Then she asked me if I was supporting Warren or Brown.  I said "Absolutely Brown" and she tried to keep a straight face.
~
I just don't get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus