for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adam Sandler for the Starring Role

Joanne ran into Adam Sandler this afternoon in downtown Marblehead during a pause in a take of GrownUps 2.  She said he looked like a real nice guy.
~
Maybe I'll give him the a shot at the Nanepashemet Movie script.  I was always hopeing that Richard Gere or Harrison Ford could play the lead, but Sandler might be more appropriate.
~
Maybe Joanne would be happy with Salma Hayek playing her as the Mountain of a Man's wife... fine with me.  At least she's used to the Marblehead location as she navigates the stairs of the Custom House with her little daughter on the right.
~
 I'd be fine with anyone from Beyonce to Julia Roberts.   But more towards Salma or Beyonce.
~
I'm pretty certain that Matt Damon would take a pass at the lead role... even though I'm willing to let bygones be bygones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus