for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Milking the Culture

Seriously.
~
Never heard of a sippy cup?
~
Nobody asked me, but in this culture, I'll bet real American Dollars that this kid turns out be be an Asshole.
~
Because his mother sure looks like one.
~
Here's the thing, Mommy.... your little prince is going to get a royal schoolyard screwing regularly in his formative Middle School Years because of your little mammary indiscretion.
~
At least he would if he went to Eastern Junior High in Lynn like I did.
~
Not that I would ever have taunted him....I prefer homogenized ice cold milk anyway.
~
But I wonder what happens when the Momma's Little Darling gets a stiffy?
~
C'mon Time.... let's uncover some more investigative journalism..... get to the Nub of the Matter... so to speak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus