for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yelping for Yale

Tomorrow, it's another sojourn to New Haven County.
~
If I could live anywhere in the world, New Haven, Connecticut would be right behind Astana, Kazakhstan... number 874 of the list.... although Astana has a real nice arts district.
~
So I don't really look forward to the trip.
~
But it's all about this collection of green papers with pictures of dead President's on them that I am trying to accumulate in obscene amounts so that I can retire in a style of which I hope to become accustomed.   Yep... there's money to be made down in gritty New Haven, and this Mountain of a Man won't let a little thing like gas prices stand in the way.
~

I'll be down and back with some billable milestones before you can say "Yale Bowl".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus