Sunday, March 11, 2012

POTW Week 10 - 2012

Jill Lewis mentioned this afternoon that I seemed to have fallen off of the wagon with the Peep of the Week Selections for awhile.
~
An astute observation from the attractive Stevie Lewis Trophy Wife.
~
This pathetic Blog is over five year's old, and I used to have quite a streak in making the POTW selections week after week.  I never felt like it was an obligation, but was an enjoyable weekly pastime.
~
Yes... I know that some of you have a pathological obsession to seeing the weekly Blog feature.... but that's your freaking problem.  I can't be responsible for the escalation of reading this irrelevant ranting into a full bore addiction... like hoarding, shoplifting, or nymphomania.
~
Next thing you know, they'll be coming up with a medical term to codify the condition... something like Nanepashementia Syndrome.

ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 10th week of 2012.


Jill Lewis
Phoebe Crawford
Emily Ingardia
Sue Sue Raiche
Al Watts
Scott Brown

I can't be held responsible.

No comments: