for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, March 23, 2012

Modes of Behavior

I was talking to my friend, Bill Hillegas, this morning, and he told me that he that only has two operating modes.... an easy going, accomodating, generous and open mode.... and a demanding, take no prisoners, cross me and I will relentlessly drill you mode.
~
And there is no in between for him.
~
One of the reasons Bill and I have remained close is that we have a lot of the same emotions and seem to think alike.
~
I know exactly what he means.
~
It's always tough when people see you in the first mode, decide you are a push over, and wonder why the shit storm has started as they witness the next mode.
~
That can be a problem...



Tuna Lips said...Mar 23, 2012 04:27 PM
I got the same approach with the all too common "I am an entertainer" thinking stripper types.


1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips7:27 PM

    I got the same approach with the all too common "I am an entertainer" thinking stripper types.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus