Friday, March 23, 2012

Modes of Behavior

I was talking to my friend, Bill Hillegas, this morning, and he told me that he that only has two operating modes.... an easy going, accomodating, generous and open mode.... and a demanding, take no prisoners, cross me and I will relentlessly drill you mode.
~
And there is no in between for him.
~
One of the reasons Bill and I have remained close is that we have a lot of the same emotions and seem to think alike.
~
I know exactly what he means.
~
It's always tough when people see you in the first mode, decide you are a push over, and wonder why the shit storm has started as they witness the next mode.
~
That can be a problem...



Tuna Lips said...Mar 23, 2012 04:27 PM
I got the same approach with the all too common "I am an entertainer" thinking stripper types.


1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

I got the same approach with the all too common "I am an entertainer" thinking stripper types.