Saturday, February 04, 2012

Halfway There

On Thursday, we headed out to the Wilmington Distribution Facility to pick up some spools of cable and pallets of telecom antennas and equipment.... six spools and 18 pallets in two trips with the F150 and the 18' flatbed trailer.
~
Naturally, when I was handed the first box that morning, I threw my back out and hobbled around like Quasimodo for the rest of the day.
~
Not that I was complaining of the pain..... those complaints would never pass the lips of a Mountain of a Man.  In fact, I sucked it up enough to drive that evening  to the Framingham Legal Seafood for dinner and Lagavulins with Hillegas, Brown and Elsier.
~
But now it's Saturday morning, and the lower back is still aching like a mofo.
~
I'm tempted to complain just a little....
~
Hopefully things will loosen up by the time we visit Ryan in his new digs at the halfway house in Boston  this morning.


Tuna Lips said...Feb 4, 2012 08:29 AM
I rekkin' the first thing on yo boys mind is catchin' up on the philosophizing of yers truly. Weez is runnin' a test balloon of sorts on a new cable access show, "Wisdom from the Double Wide." we takin' this to the next level, like they'd does on ESPN.

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

I rekkin' the first thing on yo boys mind is catchin' up on the philosophizing of yers truly. Weez is runnin' a test balloon of sorts on a new cable access show, "Wisdom from the Double Wide." we takin' this to the next level, like they'd does on ESPN.