for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Solitary

Peeps....
~
After our workout, Joanne and I had a great breakfast in downtown Rockland, Maine.
~
Two fried eggs over easy, sausage patties, biscuits, corned beef flannel hash, tomato juice and coffee.    I put a little ketchup on the hash and opted against the hot sauce on the eggs, although I really considered it.
~
After we left, we did the tourist thing and browsed the stores up and down Main Street..... a really pretty place.  But I started to feel distressed, and after an hour bolted for the truck and deadheaded back to the hotel.
~
The fever was building, I was starting to feel nauseous but I was really glad that I passed on the Hot Sauce.  Let's just say that would have caused a decent amount of pain... the kind that Johnny Cash sang about in his all time hit..."Ring of Fire".
~

To those of you who think I had Joanne to help me out.... No Freaking Way, Kemosabe Breath.   She bolted for some really important shopping at a TJ Max or Walmart or somewhere.   Real high priority stuff.  Didn't see her for the balance of the day.
~

So I here I am,  stuck up here in Mid-Coast Maine, fairly incapacitated , with only this pathetic Blog and you Peeps to keep me company.
~

Scratch that.... I'm all alone.... all freaking alone.
~
This isn't over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus