for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, January 05, 2012

Clinking Cubes

Peeps -
When I told you that you could have a Nanepashemet On-the-Rocks Whiskey Glass, I didn't mean all of you.   Do the freaking math.  There are thousands of you greedy-assed Peeps, but only a couple of hundred Whiskey Glasses.  And I need a lot of them for customer appreciation tokens for my Nanepashemet Telecom clients.
~
Like today for instance... I'm heading into one of my best customer's office with a case of the glasses, which I will distribute after a vendor pile-on lunch with as many staffers as can sneak away for an hour or so.
~
By tonight, there should be cubes clinking in quite a few Nanepashemet glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus