for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, January 23, 2012

Back on Track

I guess I should thank you for all of the emails and text messages asking how my workout went.   It shouldn't be so annoying because I obviously brought this on myself.... what with letting you know about my health club anxiety and all.
~
The workout went fine.  In my momentary lapse of confidence, I forgot a fundamental tenet on what a Mountain of a Man is really about.
~
Not only do we write world class blogs, but we're also Rough, Tough, Hard to Bluff, and Damn Good Looking.
~
So it's nice to be back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus