for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, December 04, 2011

A Shame about Cain

It's not like Herman Cain was going to get the Nanepashemet Nod, but I have a real bad taste in my mouth about him leaving the Republican nomination race and the way he had to leave.
~
It seems to me that he didn't force himself on any of the women who came forward about him, and I don't see the motivation to throw yourself into the national limelight just because someone made a pass at you..
~
Unless of course it was money.
~
I believe that the truth will come out that these women were scamers or corrupted by bribes.
~
A conservative Black Republican candidate is so dangerous to Obama and the Dems, that Cain had to be derailed at all costs.
~
I wonder how much it actually did cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus