Sunday, December 18, 2011

Brady v. Tebow


I'm patiently waiting for the Patriots - Broncos game this Sunday afternoon.  Should be a good game.  Both quarterbacks are hot.... the experienced Brady and the unlikely Tebow.  The press has been touting this as Tom Brady, the Secular Man of the World, versus Tim Tebow, the Fundamentalist Christian Clean Living Icon.
~
I'm sure that it is not a confrontation of good and evil.  Just because Brady swears on the sidelines and has sex with movie stars and supermodels.... that doesn't make him a bad guy.  And  Tebow, steeped in thanks and prayer living at home with his mom, doesn't make him particularly virtuous.
~
I have nothing against either quarterback.   But I think I'm leaning towards Brady.

Jim L. said... 
I find the fact that the Mountain of a Man describes a couple of guys as "hot" just a little disturbing.



1 comment:

Jim L. said...

I find the fact that the Mountain of a Man describes a couple of guys as "hot" just a little disturbing.