for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Say What?

Say Again?
~
For the past couple of years, we have been enduring ads by Eric H. Schultz, President & Chief Executive Officer at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc.
~
I think that the agitation that he causes me in his ads is a health hazard in and of itself.
~
This guy has corporate speak down to a science. He could describe wiping your ass and make it sound like its the latest procedure in modern medicine. Guys like that make a living in corporate Amerca, wafting away in corporate doublespeak, making the normal and mundane appear all complicated and sophisticated.
~
It seems to me to be a contrived phonyness designed to hide basic incompetence.
~
I don't know this asshole personally .... I'm sure he is a decent person who is kind to children and animals... but I endured his type for the dozen years of corporate life purgatory that I spent rubbing elbows with dipshits who would starve if they didn't have a corporate suite to hide in.
~
Ok... I'm calm now... my skin has stopped crawling. Now I can watch George Stephanopoulos on ABC News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus