Thursday, November 03, 2011

Fix is Safe

Thanks for all of the well-wishing emails I've gotten from all of you concerned Peeps after the previous post.
~
I appreciate your concern.... but make no bones about it.... I can see through to your ulterior motive.
~
You're just afraid that in my diminished condition, I'll be lax in my posting to this pathetic blog, and you'll be cast adrift to fend for yourself in an uncaring, chaotic world.
~
I certainly don't blame you for having this fear. 
~
Sometimes, being a Mountain of a Man means that you cater to the pathetic needs of lesser beings even if you don't feel like it.
~
So lay off of the irritatin emails and VM's that pretend to care.  Your fix is safe for now.

TommyO said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully Sunday you are 100%. Tailgating with the OShea boys requires you be at the top of your game.




1 comment:

TommyO said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully Sunday you are 100%. Tailgating with the OShea boys requires you be at the top of your game.