for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Slow News Day

It's a slow news day..... the big story on the always irritating and sometimes offensive Good Morning America Show is Chaz being kicked off of Dancing with the Stars.
~
There is the obligatory Michael Jackson wrongful death coverage too.
~
I guess you can't depend on an international terrorist being killed and mutilated every day.
~
Maybe I shouldn't be too critical.  I know that many of you look to the Nanepashemet Blog each day for precious guidance of what to think and how to live your lives.
~
Sometimes I feel sorry about that.  But it's hard to conjure up inspirational and relevant shit on a consistent basis, and I refuse to write an entry when I have nothing to write about.... like this post for example.
~
I do have a controversial, interesting, yet disgusting topic to review, but will have to do it later.  It's time to make it rain at Nanepashemet Telecom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus