Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Slow News Day

It's a slow news day..... the big story on the always irritating and sometimes offensive Good Morning America Show is Chaz being kicked off of Dancing with the Stars.
~
There is the obligatory Michael Jackson wrongful death coverage too.
~
I guess you can't depend on an international terrorist being killed and mutilated every day.
~
Maybe I shouldn't be too critical.  I know that many of you look to the Nanepashemet Blog each day for precious guidance of what to think and how to live your lives.
~
Sometimes I feel sorry about that.  But it's hard to conjure up inspirational and relevant shit on a consistent basis, and I refuse to write an entry when I have nothing to write about.... like this post for example.
~
I do have a controversial, interesting, yet disgusting topic to review, but will have to do it later.  It's time to make it rain at Nanepashemet Telecom.

No comments: