for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, October 21, 2011

No Doze

I got stuck down in New Haven County late this afternoon with a three hour drive ahead of me back to Marblehead.  By the time I got up to Charlton on the Mass Pike, It was five o'clock, I was feeling drowsy, and I knew that the trip to cut through Boston would be a traffic Bitch.
~
So I broke down at the Charlton Rest Stop and bought a bottle of that 5 Hour Energy  drink.
~
I had heard that it wasn't as bad for you as Red Bull.
~
My feeling on all of these energy drink stimulants is that they can't be more unhealthy for you than dozing and driving off of the highway.
~
Actually, the 5 Hour stuff just seemed to keep me normally alert.... no shakes or anything.  We'll see how I sleep tonight.

 
Jim L. said...
Having tried this foul tasting swill once before, I checked out the label and it is the equivalent of 1 cup of coffee. I'll stick with the joe.



1 comment:

  1. Jim L.6:24 AM

    Having tried this foul tasting swill once before, I checked out the label and it is the equivalent of 1 cup of coffee. I'll stick with the joe.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus