Friday, October 21, 2011

No Doze

I got stuck down in New Haven County late this afternoon with a three hour drive ahead of me back to Marblehead.  By the time I got up to Charlton on the Mass Pike, It was five o'clock, I was feeling drowsy, and I knew that the trip to cut through Boston would be a traffic Bitch.
~
So I broke down at the Charlton Rest Stop and bought a bottle of that 5 Hour Energy  drink.
~
I had heard that it wasn't as bad for you as Red Bull.
~
My feeling on all of these energy drink stimulants is that they can't be more unhealthy for you than dozing and driving off of the highway.
~
Actually, the 5 Hour stuff just seemed to keep me normally alert.... no shakes or anything.  We'll see how I sleep tonight.

 
Jim L. said...
Having tried this foul tasting swill once before, I checked out the label and it is the equivalent of 1 cup of coffee. I'll stick with the joe.



1 comment:

Jim L. said...

Having tried this foul tasting swill once before, I checked out the label and it is the equivalent of 1 cup of coffee. I'll stick with the joe.