for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, October 04, 2011

iPhone Buzz

I went into a Sprint retail store on route 114 in Peabody today and asked about trade up programs for when the iPhone came out.  The young lady looked at me like I was the stupid one and said that she had no information on that.... that they didn't carry the iPhone.
~
Not a good sign.
~
Sprint is betting the house on the iPhone, and the front line workers aren't even up to speed.  Sprint has been one of my best customers in the past, and I do know a lot about the company.   So I'm not going to get too critical.  But their employees should be buzzing about the iPhone instead of looking at me like I'm asking a stupid question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus