for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sign of the Times

I'm thinking about putting one of these cool historical signs on my house.  They look nice on the homes in Old Town, Marblehead.
~
Trouble is, our house is a split level, circa 1960.
~
So I'll have to modify the sign somewhat....  starting with the fish.
~
I won't be going with the Golden Cod.  Our sign will have this cool Bluefish that I bought on Amazon.
~
And I think I'll use a Celtic Font for the lettering, just to tamper a little bit with the old Yankee letters that are on most of the signs.
~
On the whole, the sign will be a contemporary rendition, and hopefully will piss off some of the Townies.

Lauren Rathbone, former POTY said...

I am working on one for my house in Newburyport..new Seaglass Sign product. If it comes out good, I send you a pic.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    I am working on one for my house in Newburyport..new Seaglass Sign product. If it comes out good, I send you a pic. Lauren Rathbone

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus