for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, June 02, 2011

The Purpose of Powerwashing

I don't have time to give you a thoughtful blog entry tonight.
~
First of all... I don't feel like writing anything.   The Bruins lost, we had tornadoes all over Western Mass, and I spent most of the day preparing the tax information for the Sundance Pre-School.   I hate anything about taxes, and working on them is always a downer.  So I'm not in the mood for any upbeat shit, despite my recent exhortations.
~
Plus... I have to deliver my power washer over to Dale and Gales' so that they can powerwash their deck.   Obviously they're rubbing it in that we don't have a deck here at the Sundance house, so we might as well let them use the powerwasher.
~
Being a Mountain of a Man means that your have to overcome an insult or a slight from time to time.  I'll let them use it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus