for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bored

Donald Trump pulled out of the President's race.
~
Arnold Swarzenegger fathered a child with his staffer ten years ago.
~
The Queen of England is visiting Ireland.
~
Are you as bored as I am?   I guess we could all key in on that French Politician who jumped a room maid in a New York luxury hotel.
~
They say that no news is good news. 
~
So maybe I'll have to focus on my favorite subject.... which would be me.  What am I doing?  How am I feeling?  Why am I saddled with the burdens of a Mountain of a Man?
~
Actually, even those intriguing topics offer no real interest this morning.
~
That's how bored I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus