Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tax the Fat Cats

President Obama is taking dead aim at the "Fatcats" who make over $250K to increase their tax rate.
~
I'm not saying that I make over $250, but I'm not saying that I don't.
~
But suppose I did.....
~
In order to get that $250K every year, I have to work 50 to 60 hours a week.... and think about work in the meantimes... and that's no bullshit.

In order to get that $250K every year, I have to maintain a business that directly provides jobs and income for four other people...... not to mention the money that I shell out to subcontractors, suppliers and other vendors.

If I don't get off my ass everyday, no money... not a cent.   And I have no paid vacations, or job benefits.   I pay full price for everything.   And you don't want to know how big my tax bite is, because I have to perform financial miracles to get up the scratch for that bill every year.

So.... bring it on BO.  I'm probably one of those Fat Cats that you're aiming for.   But if you push me too far, maybe I'll just quit... get on the dole... those people who look for me for their jobs will be on their own, my subs can look for other business, and you can kiss the money that I currently generate for taxes good bye.

That's if I did make over $250k per year.  And I'm not saying that I do.


Tuna Lips said...
Now yer talkin' son. Why, generations of my folk has done well scamming under the table while making the once a month trek, pecker in hand to the local people who are paid to pay thems that works money to thems of us who gots better things to chase after. Perty simple, if you ax me.

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

Now yer talkin' son. Why, generations of my folk has done well scamming under the table while making the once a month trek, pecker in hand to the local people who are paid to pay thems that works money to thems of us who gots better things to chase after. Perty simple, if you ax me.