for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dukan Digestion

Day Three of Dukan was a challenge because I was in my truck from 6:30AM to 6:30PM on a roadtrip to numerous sites in New Haven County.   Stopped at a Stop and Shop in Waterbury, CT and ate a package of processed turkey slices... and consumed a 2 liter bottle of Coke Zero throughout the day.
~
Roadtrips always screw up my natural rythyms so to speak, and I had to stop at a rest area to take care of business, which I hate.   But I think that I would have had lower tract issues regardless today.
~
So far, there has been absolutely no cheating on this diet, and I think that I have a good chance to go the distance.  Tomorrow morning, I have a light workload, so will get another run in, then check my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus