for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dukan Day Two

Day 2 of the Dukan Diet.
~
So far, so good.  I was sore from running on the roads from Sunday and got a sluggish workout in on the Cybex.  Had the oat bran for breakfast with non fat milk and had a can of tuna with cottage cheese for lunch, with a few slices of ham and fat free American cheese in between.  For dinner, Joanne roasted a chicken which I had with cottage cheese, some scallions and Coke Zero.
~
Instead of a wine or scotch in the evening, it was a glass of non-fat milk.
~
Got up this morning at 6:00 AM feeling fine and ready to face the day.  No big road trips today, but tomorrow I head to New Haven and cravings on the road have always been a challenge.
~
Everything I eat is recorded on Loseit.com and I have been keeping track of workouts on LogYourRun.com.     I'll weigh myself today after my workout.  Dukan says I should be 2 lbs. lighter.

Tuna Lips said...

and dont ferget that dumping permit you needs from the town offices. I reckon youse might considering making a go of it in the night soil bizness.



1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips11:41 AM

    and dont ferget that dumping permit you needs from the town offices. I reckon youse might considering making a go of it in the night soil bizness.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus