Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time to Lay Low

On Friday, I deadheaded home from East Greenwich, RI, jumped into the shower, then went right down to the Boston Yacht Club for dinner with friends.
~
On Saturday, I deadheaded home from South Boston, jumped into the shower, then went right down to Hungry Betty's for dinner with friends.
~
Not a clear pattern for success.
~
In each case, I was really tired after doing physical construction work, which isn't my everyday gig.
~
And in both cases, my physical fatique caused my rapier sharp wit and verbal comeback abilities to be a bit delayed and dull.
~
Being a Mountain of a Man means that you have to suck it up and carry the Peeps on your back every once in awhile.... even when you are not 100% up for the task.
~
I'm pretty sure I carried it off, but today, I'm laying low.  Dale Johnson wanted to go into the Boston Garden this morning to see the Marblehead Boys Hockey team in the state tournament, but I think I'll pass.

TommyO, Reigning POTY,  said...


Marblehead 6 - Westfield 3
Marblehead Division III State Champs.
A great time, great bunch of kids.
They worked hard and their efforts were rewarded.

1 comment:

TommyO said...

Marblehead 6 - Westfield 3
Marblehead Division III State Champs.
A great time, great bunch of kids.
They worked hard and their efforts were rewarded.