Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Nothing to Say

If you have to think about what you want to Blog, then maybe you shouldn't.
~
Because a Blog should be a flowing,, free wheeling, spontaneous expression.... can't be forced or contrived.  When you can't think of anything to say, then don't say anything.
~
So....
~
I still can't think of anything.  Except the topic of not being able to think of stuff to say.  Maybe I'm topic free because I'm not pissed about anyone.   Even those phony  ABC Good Morning America Spindoctors didn't bother me today.
~
I got a lot of shitty little things done at work and felt pretty satisfied about the day's effort.  And not one Asshole made a run at me for their own Asshole reasons.
~
Have to quit before I say something stupid.  Suffice it to say, that I'm not going to say anything.

No comments: