Sunday, March 06, 2011

Fresh Start

Heading out for some FreshAyer with Dale and Gail Johnson this morning.  Ryan will be fired up to see them.   Before that though, I hope to finish purging my files and throwing away the irrelevant ones.
~
Finished sorting through my books and clothes yesterday, and a fair amount went to the Book Bin or to the Salvation Army clothes container at the dump.   I can easily now fit my books into the bookcase, and my clothes into my closet.
~
With the essential files neatly filed in the file cabinets, we can easily organize the family room and the last bedroom, and then I can resume the wainscotting and trimwork for this house.  Then we can attack the backyard, which has been transformed into Appalachia during this move.
~
As soon as the weather improves, the deck and tool shed will start.

No comments: