Monday, March 14, 2011

Antidote for Aggravation

OK....I've been watching the coverage of the Japan Disaster on ABC News against my better judgement. 
~
I actually like David Muir and Martha Radatz.... both former Boston protoges, but Diane Sawyer officially makes my teeth hurt.   Her feigned compassion and efforts to compell emotional response.... just tell us the freaking news, Diane.   It's not about how bad you feel, it's about what's happening to them.
~
Gag me with the proverbial spoon.

~
BTW, this is what came up when I googled for an image of Diane Sawyer.  It's most definitely not her, but I'm going with it anyway.
~
 Somehow I feel a lot less aggravated now.

TommyO said...
Hi Jay,
How about some local sports news.


Marblehead 3 vs Pembroke 2


Marblehead wins the D3 East Title and will play at TD Garden for the first time in many years on Sunday at 11:15. Let's bang the place out. This Blog has the power.


TommyO

1 comment:

TommyO said...

Hi Jay,
How about some local sports news.
Marblehead 3 vs Pembroke 2
Marblehead wins the D3 East Title and will play at TD Garden for the first time in many years on Sunday at 11:15. Let's bang the place out. This Blog has the power.
TommyO