for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vegging

The day started out snowy and messy this morning, so I resolved to veg out until the weather cleared up, and then I could work on the laundry vent.   Lucky for me that the weather never cleared up, so this was a full bore, no holds barred, lazy bastard, couch potato day.
~
Maybe I got off the couch... to pee or microwave something... but for the most part I was an immovable lump of protoplasm, drifing in and out of slumber while watching aimless cable TV movies.   I did try to get into an auction for an IPad on http://www.quibids.com/, but outside of that, it was the first day in year's when absolutely nothing got done.
~
Felt pretty good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus