for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Man UP

Peeps...
Sorry for the lapse.
~
But as you can imagine, I've been working my all too bounteous ass off trying to complete the move plus maintain the high standards of Nanepashemet Telecom.
~
The only thing that saves me is that I'm a Mountain of a Man.
~
Thank God for that.
~
Things will get back to normal after the weekend, so stop sending me your neurotic, panic-sticken emails about the lack of freaking Blog content.  
~
Man UP for Cripes Sakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus