Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nice Initial Take

Dale and Gale Johnson picked us up last night for a an evening of revelry and food at Harry's 240 restaurant on Rantoul Street in Beverly, Massachusetts http://www.harrys240.com/ .
~
Peeps who know me best, know that I don't recommend a place to eat right off the bat..... even if former POTY, Jeremy Johnson's, parents put an enthusiastic hype on it.
~
Dale and Gale are regular patrons though, and Dale even has the nickname, Sea Otter, from the waitstaff, which I never did get an adequate explanation about.  
~
We ate at the bar, and I wish that I drank martinis, because they really looked good, but the Sam Adams on draught worked out well enough.    Great mussels and nachos for aps, then I had the swordfish.  Prices were reasonable, so we'll be going back.  So far, so good.
~
But I don't want a lame nickname.

No comments: