for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nice Initial Take

Dale and Gale Johnson picked us up last night for a an evening of revelry and food at Harry's 240 restaurant on Rantoul Street in Beverly, Massachusetts http://www.harrys240.com/ .
~
Peeps who know me best, know that I don't recommend a place to eat right off the bat..... even if former POTY, Jeremy Johnson's, parents put an enthusiastic hype on it.
~
Dale and Gale are regular patrons though, and Dale even has the nickname, Sea Otter, from the waitstaff, which I never did get an adequate explanation about.  
~
We ate at the bar, and I wish that I drank martinis, because they really looked good, but the Sam Adams on draught worked out well enough.    Great mussels and nachos for aps, then I had the swordfish.  Prices were reasonable, so we'll be going back.  So far, so good.
~
But I don't want a lame nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus